FAQs for Faculty/Staff
1. Why are college instructors required to either allow or provide exam accommodations and other accommodations in class to students with disabilities?
5. Does the inclusion of a particular type of accommodation on a student's plan mean that it is reasonable and must be provided in every class?
13. What is the faculty's responsibility in providing accommodations to a student who approaches the professor immediately before an exam?
14. If a student with a disability fails to timely request accommodations, do I have to give them another chance?
18. Do I need to do anything special for the student if I use a lot of handouts or put a lot of material online?